Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I Found the Secrets to Health

Disclaimer
For clarification I do not represent any person or organization other then myself.  I am not assuming that any of the sources I use will claim to support any of my ideas or correlations I draw.  It is not my intent to deprive any person or entity of financial compensations by using non-public copyrighted intellectual property.  All my sited sources will be linked to their source on the web or directed to the authors and books in which they were retrieved.  I recognize that some of the authors of the sources I may use may have animosity to other authors of other sources.  It is only my honest intent to realize a common tread of truth weaved into the tapestry of my health and possibly help others.  
My health for the last 20 some years has been challenging.  I became sensitive to some foods.  Developed a case of Mononucleosis followed by Epstein Bar and Chronic Fatigue.  I started gaining weight without a change in diet including additional exercise.  I went from 135 pounds to 380 pounds.  My liver was sore and puffy all the time.  Bone soreness and fractures, kidney stones, and digestive problems became rampant.  The "proverbial straw" was the bone spurs in my back, feet, and hands.  With 3 broken toes, a broken ankle, and bone spurs on one foot combined with just a broken toe and spurs on the other, walking became an "only as needed activity".  A bone spur in my right thumb ruptured leaving me some what short handed.  I haven't really mentioned the breathing problems.  Darth Vader had an easier time sneaking up on people then I did.  I must admit passing kidney stones on 5 occasions and a trip to the cardiac wing of the hospital for a pinched heart nerve was great fun.      

I trusted doctors at one time but, I don't now.  I have learned that conventional doctors are people guessing at a diagnosis and then treating it with synthetic toxins to see what it does.  I spent $30,000 plus on finding a solution for my pain and degeneration to find myself looking at losing my house leaving my wife and family of 5 kids homeless.  It wasn't all lost though, I did learn I had type 2 diabetes and an advanced case of osteoporosis from the doctors.

I concluded that if someone was going to help me it was going to be me.

Before I get started Let's relax some because there is a lot of information to absorb, retain, and interrelate.  Getting focused helps understanding.  Now relax and take a listen. 

This is What I Found

In October 2009 I was miserable and waiting to die. However, I heard about a free seminar by Dr Joel Wallach.  I had heard the tape "Dead Doctors Don't Lie" some years back around 1995.  I thought the author was dead.  Come to find out he was very much alive.  So, I had to go see him.

Turns out at the time he was 70-71.  He gives up to 6 1/2 hour lectures 4-5 nights a week on weekdays and two on Saturday for a total of 300 plus per year.  If that wasn't enough he does 2 - 1 hour radio show every weekday from the road.  He has the bones of a 18 year old and during the two lectures I attended he stood for the entire lecture showing no real form of fatigue.     

I found out more in this free 6 1/2 hour lecture with "Q and A"s then any other doctor has ever told me or did for me in the last 23 years.  I know that many people, and doctors, have told me that Wallach is an "Egotistical Quack" who can't belly up for criticism.  But, I am a "Rational Mastermind" and so far everything Wallach has said has held water well.  I tested his ideas personally.  I test everything.

My starting point was here Section 89 of the Doctrine and Covenants.  In a nut shell it says watch out for people who modify food to get a better price.  Eat herbs, fruits, and vegetables they have 3 of the 4 nutritional elements  minerals, antioxidants, some fats, and vitamins.  Eat a little meat often... the 4th element and some more fat.  Wheat is the best grain for fattening up man during famine.  Be grateful and receive the blessing of health.     

Point #1 I discovered a web-book "How You Rot and Rust" that laid the foundation of my understanding.  Apparently we are like batteries.  We resemble a large very complicated lead acid battery.  We use pH to regulate complicated micro voltages of varying charges and potentials to maintain life.

Point #2 I gained a better understanding of biology from Dr Bruce Lipton's work "Biology of Perception" (part #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7) which helped me clarify even more how cells work and the implications of moving charges around to make them work better. 
  
Point #3 Now, for my own understanding I needed more insight on electric charge and frequency at a quantum level.  I stumbled across this movie by Stan Deyo "Anti-gravity and Free Energy" .  You see our bodies use all the latest advanced technology.  We don't have nerves that handle large voltages yet our muscles can be rather strong.  More then 10ma (Milli Amps) causes damage to our nerves.  Now, consider the weight of your arm.  Can you see a 10ma motor (found in small toys) or less raising and lowering that much weight as easily and quickly as you do.  I figure something else is at play so I needed to know more.  One last point here, we use electric charge to move our muscles but we don't generate a significant magnetic field.  So we aren't electromagnetic in nature otherwise placing my hand on my CRT monitor would show the magnetic field.

         Note: additional support see "Thrive" the movie. 

Point #4 Wallach attests to the "Mighty 90" 60 essential minerals, 16 essential vitamins, 12 essential amino acids, and 3 fatty acids (Part 1 & Part 2). (Youngevity)  Building blocks able to manipulate charge, frequency, and able to control and be controlled with pH.  The more I learn about this from multiple sources and venues I can't prove Wallach wrong.  In fact my own experimentation with Wallach's approved supplements reduced my bone spur problems, faded my diabetes, and I can breath again.   I started losing weight at a rate of  5-9 pounds a week with the supplementation.  I just wasn't hungry.  My head was clear.  My strength was improving and impressive compared to what I was accustomed to. 

Point #5 Our bones are more then they appear.  Here again, our bones are part of our "Endocrine System" which controls our hormones among other things.  The article writers are allopathic doctors or MDs and you have to check these doctors every occasionally as they slip in allopathic theories.  The next articles correct the allopathic errors in the bones article. More on Calcium   More on Vanadium  I have come to see my bones as a gelatinous frame of proteins that includes tendons and ligaments that bank my mineral reserves.  Good bones means a good complete mineral reserve for other body functions.      

Point #6 Here's what I learned about low salt diets.  Don't do it.  We need chloride ions to make hydrochloric acid to absorb minerals.  We need the sodium to make sodium bicarbonate to regulate blood pH and more.         

Point #7 Sunscreens great for poor Vitamin D levels which affects minerals and pH in the body.  One last note here remember Mr. Pasteur from the earlier "How You Rot and Rust" here is the research on pasteurized milk.  Milk, without its enzymes, pulls calcium and other minerals from the bones in digesting, it effects our endocrine system hence all the side affects in this last article.  The dairy industry has also created additional problems with milk products.  

Point #8 The list of points continues through water treatments and air treatments.  Bio-energy research, water cleaning, and Pi salts all of this demonstrates the poor education system we have and the encroachment of Academic Inflation as schools turn into businesses servicing numbers of people for money instead of supplying the few intelligent people with knowledge for mutual humanitarian benefit.  Fewer doctors that knew more about nutrition and overall well being would be better then the system we have now.  It would be cheaper too but, I digress.       

Point #9 We relay on other organisms for good health.  Many of the practices we use in food preparation and storage kill these beneficial organisms with the bad many by adding toxic chemicals to our food which in turn also kill more of these beneficial organisms in us directly.  But the war we are raging doesn't end there, allopathic medicine has contributed to the the lack of these beneficial organisms with liberal doses of antibiotics.  To regain the missing organisms look here.          

Point #10 Last, sleep in the dark at night.  "Cease to be idle; cease to be unclean; cease to find fault one with another; cease to sleep longer than is needful; retire to thy bed early, that ye may not be weary; arise early, that your bodies and your minds may be invigorated."  

I am healing now and I like it.
 

To get Dr. Wallach approved nutrition visit "Youngevity Online"

No comments:

Post a Comment